From Iron Chariots Wiki
William Dembski is an American mathematician and intelligent design proponent. He is best known for his view that living beings exhibit "complex specified information", which he sees as a hallmark of design by an intelligent agent.
- He is currently a fellow at the Discovery Institute
- He is an editor/chief editor at the Progress in Complexity, Information, and Design (PCID), a peer-review journal.
- He played a major role during the Dover trial in Pennsylvania in 2005.
- Hitchens Dembski Debate Nov 2010 (1 of 10)
- NOVA | Intelligent design on trial (1 of 12) - Where Dembski plays a prominent role