|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 10:27, 12 March 2012
Victor Stenger is an atheist author known for his 2007 book, God: The Failed Hypothesis. He is emeritus professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Hawaii and adjunct professor of philosophy at the University of Colorado, as well as a research fellow of the Center for Inquiry and fellow of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry.
- Physics and Psychics: The Search for a World Beyond the Senses
- Has Science Found God? The Latest Results in the Search for Purpose in the Universe
- The Comprehensible Cosmos: Where Do the Laws of Physics Come From?
- God: The Failed Hypothesis
- Quantum Gods: Creation, Chaos and the Search for Cosmic Consciousness
- The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason
- The Fallacy of Fine-Tuning: Why the Universe is Not Designed for Us
- Stenger on The Atheist Experience (Google video)
- Stenger on The Atheist Experience (mp3)
- Stenger on The Non-Prophets
- Stenger on The Way of Reason
- Stenger on Point of Inquiry