Hello there. My name is Jess Mann, and I'm a professional freelance computer programmer. As it pertains to this site, I am an agnostic theist (though, unlike the presumption many would make, I do have very strong and valid reasons for my belief that have nothing to do with scripture). I am an avid supporter of the atheist community, I believe in both the fact and the theory of evolution, I am not a creationist by any other definition, I am a pacifist, and I am not politically affiliated in any way. Hopefully, that should cover most questions.
In addition to my time spent looking at resources in this community, I am happy to take on any programming, design, or other computer related work if I have the time. If you need a quote for some software, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me at My Website - jess-mann.com. In some cases, where the cause is something I strongly believe in, I am happy to contribute software for free.
In my spare time, I enjoy philosophy, math, theoretical physics, movies, fencing, Jiu Jitsu, and fixing up my house.
Thanks for reading! -Jess
I am an active member of:
- Freelancers Union - a union for Freelancers, based in New York, NY, USA
- LinkedIn - a professional networking site, which I've found to be enormously useful.
- Twitter - good for keeping me organized and on-track, honestly.
- My Blog - mostly oriented around more technical concepts, but also useful for links and resources
- Stumbleupon - great for spending time, and exploring "the net".
- Facebook - awesome for keeping in-touch with friends
Other pertinent resources I enjoy: