The following pages are linked to as part of the normal user interface of the wiki. They need to be created (I've started to do this) or redirected to other pages (or the corresponding MediaWiki page can be changed to point elsewhere):
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Administrators (MediaWiki:Blockedtext)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Copyrights (MediaWiki:Copyrightpage)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Help (MediaWiki:Newarticletext)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Policy (MediaWiki:Blockiptext, MediaWiki:Confirmdeletetext)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Protected page (MediaWiki:Protect-text, MediaWiki:Protectedtext, MediaWiki:Protectlogtext)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Protected page guidelines (MediaWiki:Protectedpagewarning)
- Iron Chariots Wiki:Searching (MediaWiki:Searchresulttext)
- Help:Contents (MediaWiki:Sidebar)
- Help:Editing (MediaWiki:Edithelppage)
- IP address (MediaWiki:Anontalkpagetext — in this case, I recommend that the MediaWiki page be changed)
Other problems I've found (of varying degrees of importance):
Is there an interwiki map here? (e.g., how to link to Wikipedia without using "external link" style? [[w:]], [[wikipedia:]] don't work.)
- Begun at Project:Interwiki map.
Apparently no "root" (top-most) category (suggest Category:Browse or Category:Browse categories?)
- I've created Category:Browse categories.
Category:Biblical Criticism should be Category:Biblical criticismDone.
Category:Holy Books should be Category:Holy booksDone.
Category:Iron Chariots might be better named Category:Iron Chariots Wiki?
- I withdraw my suggestion. Category:Iron Chariots is fine.
- Category:The Bible is the only category starting with "The" (maybe okay in this case)
- The Firefighter (Way of the Master Episode) should probably be The Firefighter (Way of the Master episode), or maybe just The Firefighter (Way of the Master) (likewise on the other The Way of the Master episode pages)
- Why are sig timestamps in MST when server time is UTC according to Preferences?
- Why using [[internal links]] to bolden title words in first sentences of articles (see, e.g., Counter-apologetics) instead of '''triple-apostrophes'''?
- Search for "fubar" results in following statement (provided by MediaWiki:Nogomatch): There is no page titled ":fubar". (note placement of colon)
- Why both Category:Atheists and Category:Famous atheists?
- Need to decide what to do with "Help" namespace (see Project talk:Namespaces to discuss).