Talk:Tides come in, tides go out
From Iron Chariots Wiki
Revision as of 07:18, 5 March 2011 by Jt
An error, and a call for deletion
First of all, the interview was with David Silverman, not Richard Dawkins.
- no it was with richard dawkins. the david silverman interview was one of the "other encounters" that i mentioned.
- and ive been encountering this more and more over the past few years. unless the meme status kills the argument, in which case it would stand as a satirical argument against the god of the gaps (like epilepsy), it will always be relevant.
- --Conor147 20:53, 4 March 2011 (CST)
- I think the point is that it's not an official apologetic.. just something he came up with off the cuff. It's fine as an example of god-of-the-gaps. This wiki would be huge if we had a separate page for every random comment someone made on the air.
- jt 06:18, 5 March 2011 (CST)