I'd like to add a few more apologetic claims, e.g., 1) science presupposes (methodological) naturalism, and 2) a lot of anti-science claims are plain old ignorance. Each of these claims deserves a separate response. What's the best way to format these? --Arensb 15:11, 22 July 2006 (MST)
- I think you should check the America is a Christian nation page for an example of many arguments and responses on one page. We had some discussion about this and decided the page format should be:
- A very concise introduction above the table of contents
- A list of arguments under "Apologetics".
- Detailed responses to each argument under "Counter-Apologetics"
- More detailed article at the end, if necessary.
- We hadn't finalized this as the correct format, but it was the last version to come out of our discussion. --Kazim 21:08, 22 July 2006 (MST)