Changes related to "Category:Arguments for the existence of God"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Anthropic principle; 17:36 . . (+23) . . Andy Kudlicki (→False premise p1: Frames of reference: corrected the royal flush: the all-spades was 2,598,960 to 1, now it is 649,740 to 1, as intended.)
- (diff | hist) . . Anthropic principle; 17:30 . . (+28) . . Andy Kudlicki (→Straw man argument: replaced nearby stars with distant galaxies - as this is what cosmological redshifts are really about.)
15 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Atheists know there is a God; 17:14 . . (+12) . . Tim Sheerman-Chase (→Scriptural arguments: )
- (diff | hist) . . Atheists know there is a God; 17:12 . . (+547) . . Tim Sheerman-Chase
- (diff | hist) . . Atheists know there is a God; 14:53 . . (+273) . . Imadmagician (→Counter apologetics: added a clarification about the assertion "theists know there are no gods")