Changes related to "Argument from observed miracles"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
6 December 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Fine-tuning argument; 10:50 . . (-743) . . John Rogers (→Counter-apologetics: Tried to simplify and explain the X, Y, Z proof)
- (diff | hist) . . Liar, Lunatic or Lord; 10:08 . . (-28) . . John Rogers (→False premise p1: Unfounded Assumptions: Changed earliest account from 80AD (verfication needed) to 60AD [Mark] and clarified verbiage; correct spelling of Ehrman-probably should be reference)
- (diff | hist) . . m Argument from biblical miracles; 08:23 . . (+9) . . John Rogers (→(Double) Standard of Evidence: Corrected grammar & spelling)
- (diff | hist) . . Christological argument; 08:20 . . (+34) . . John Rogers (→Conclusion: Corrections to grammar; removed ad hominem; corrected logic)
- (diff | hist) . . Christological argument; 07:28 . . (-7) . . John Rogers (→False Premise p1: Jesus as God: Removed claim Golden Rule came from Greece)