Changes related to "Natural-law argument"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
28 July 2015
11 July 2015
5 July 2015
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Kalam; 21:53 . . (-786) . . Bdwilson (→Equivocation of "beginning to exist": removed redundant sentences, covered elsewhere in the article)
- (diff | hist) . . m Kalam; 21:51 . . (+5) . . Bdwilson (→Equivocation of "beginning to exist": )
1 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Euthyphro dilemma; 13:11 . . (+603) . . Imadmagician (→God provides a standard to emulate: added a few ideas, about how some RL people actually "provide a standard to emulate", how pagan gods aren't that different from the abrahamic one, how atheists do not have to be nihilists)
- (diff | hist) . . m Euthyphro dilemma; 12:45 . . (-6) . . Imadmagician (→God's nature: minor edit, used "declare" instead of claim, ore accurate in context)
- (diff | hist) . . Euthyphro dilemma; 12:43 . . (+106) . . Imadmagician (→God's nature: made last paragraph more consistent, and added the ideas of being mislead into believing a deity is perfect, or that said deity simply has a big ego)