Changes related to "Template:Science"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Anthropic principle; 17:36 . . (+23) . . Andy Kudlicki (→False premise p1: Frames of reference: corrected the royal flush: the all-spades was 2,598,960 to 1, now it is 649,740 to 1, as intended.)
- (diff | hist) . . Anthropic principle; 17:30 . . (+28) . . Andy Kudlicki (→Straw man argument: replaced nearby stars with distant galaxies - as this is what cosmological redshifts are really about.)
- (diff | hist) . . Selection bias; 12:35 . . (+21) . . David Speed
- (diff | hist) . . N Selection bias; 12:33 . . (+670) . . David Speed (Created page with "Selection bias is an important consideration within research methodology. Ideally, whether persons are selected for research should be contingent only on whether they have...")
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 11:07 . . (+133) . . David Speed
- (diff | hist) . . m Standard deviation; 06:37 . . (-12) . . David Speed