Satan is trying to trick you with dinosaur bones
From Iron Chariots Wiki
Revision as of 14:34, 28 March 2011 by Feredir28
- It's begging the question, assuming atheists haven't already "thought for themselves", and examined the evidence.
- It's begging the question additionally, assuming there's a god to "test" us, at all.
- The claim is not falsifiable, and thus cannot be considered within a scientific context.
- It's in violation of Occam's Razor, in that the simpler explanation is that dinosaurs died and fossilized, without an additional agents and motivations.
- It's accusing atheists of engaging in the argument from authority. Accepting the claims is based from evidence and skepticism, not because "experts" said so.
- Given a choice between evidence and logic-based claims by experts, and no-evidence and illogical-based claims from religious sources, it's a far better choice to go with the evidence.