Way of the Master
The Way of the Master is a Christian evangelism ministry founded in 2002, lead by Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron and Todd Friel. The organization, together with Living Waters Publications, produces a television show, a radio show, books, tracts, and training courses.
Ray Comfort runs a blog called 'The Atheist Central'. The blog was initially called 'Comfort Food', however it was later renamed to 'The Soapbox' as Ray Comfort felt the name to be misleading, as it gave the impression of the blog being a "cozy corner for Christian fun, food, and fellowship".
In 2009, the blog was once again renamed, this time to 'The Atheist Central'. Ray Comfort states that the reason behind the name is because atheists flood towards his blog as bugs would towards a barbecue. 
- The Banana argument
- The Crocoduck
Debate with the Rational Response Squad
On May 5, 2007, Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron engaged Rational Response Squad members Brian Sapient and Kelly O'Connor in a debate on the existence of God. ABC's Nightline aired the debate online, and a two-part summary was shown on their May 9 broadcast. Comfort and Cameron claimed they were able to prove the existence of the Judeo-Christian god scientifically without the use of the Bible and faith. It was also during this debate that the crocoduck argument was first made.
Appearance on The Atheist Experience
Ray Comfort has written many Christian books including:
- Nothing Created Everything: The Scientific Impossibility of Atheistic Evolution
- You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence, But You Can't Make Him Think: Answers to Questions from Angry Skeptics
- How to Know God Exists: Scientific Proof of God
- Evolution: A Fairy Tale for Grownups
- God Doesn't Believe in Atheists: Proof That the Atheist Doesn't Exist
- Hell's Best Kept Secret
- Scientific Facts in the Bible: 100 Reasons to Believe the Bible is Supernatural in Origin
- The Evidence Bible: Irrefutable Evidence for the Thinking Mind
- Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions
- The School Of Biblical Evangelism
- Intelligent Design Vs. Evolution: Letters to an Atheist
- How to Bring Your Children to Christ..& Keep Them There: Avoiding the Tragedy of False Conversion
- Out of the Comfort Zone
- Overcoming Panic Attacks
- The World's Greatest Preachers
- Wesley Gold
- What Did Jesus Do? : A Call to Return to the Biblical Gospel
- How to Live Forever Without Being Religious
- What Hollywood Believes: An Intimate Look at the Faith of the Famous
- Thanks a Million!
- Hollywood Be Thy Name
- Russia Will Attack Israel
Ray Comfort and Way of the Master produce many gospel tracts, which generally include abridged versions of the arguments presented in his books and Way of the master episodes. Some of these tracts are decorated with attention-getting gimmicks, such as optical illusions, fake million dollar bills, penny presses, etc. Most notably:
- Saving Yourself Some Pain is a gospel tract by Ray Comfort, presented to new Christians and unbelievers. It contains a exhortation for all Christians to be baptized, even though Ray usually claims that sinners are saved only by grace, not by works.
- Scientific Facts of the Bible is a shortened version of Ray's book, Scientific Facts in the Bible (see above).
- "The Raytractors" now at "WeAreSMRT", Ray Comfort's Detractors, a community of atheists and theists who critique and respond to Ray and the Way of the Master.
- Ray Comfort on RationalWiki
- Way of the Master This gives summaries and refutations of individual videos from the series
- Ray Comfort is a fraud on Pharyngula
- This is a very long article for people who want to learn a great deal about Ray Comfort
- Atheist Central, Ray Comfort's weblog (former title: Comfort Food).
- Rational Response Squad debate with Way of the Master at Rational Wiki
- The Atheist Experience debates Ray Comfort at Rational Wiki