Welcome to Iron Chariots
- And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
- -- Judges 1:19
This wiki site is intended to provide information on apologetics and counter-apologetics. We'll be collecting common arguments and providing responses, information and resources to help counter the glut of misinformation and poor arguments which masquerade as "evidence" for religious claims.
The complexity of issues surrounding religion ensures that any proper assessment requires us to delve into a number of philosophical, historical and sociological topics. Our ultimate goal is to provide a robust and definitive resource for:
- atheists seeking responses to common apologetic arguments
- theists who are questioning the efficacy of their beliefs
- apologists who feel that their "pet" argument is above reproach
- individuals of any philosophical ideal who have an interest in religious studies
Initially, we'll be focusing on Arguments, Christian Apologists, and Christian Groups who practice apologetics. We will also talk about individual Atheists and Atheist Groups. As the site expands, we'll address many more religions, arguments and issues.
If you're interested in contributing to the site, register at the IronChariots.org Forums and post or contact the admin.
For more information, please take a look at these pages: