Iron Chariots Wiki:Requested pages
Got a page that you would love to see an article about, but you don't have the time or knowledge to write it yourself? Put a request here and somebody may do your work for you!
For those who are editing, don't forget to check the Wanted Pages list.
If any of the requests below link to existing articles, but those articles are still very short, please remove the entry here and tag the article with an appropriate stub template. Stub articles in need of expansion can be found in the Stubs category.
Religious nut bios
Wacky Bible stories
(Court cases, the state of freedom of religion in various states and countries, etc.)
- Torcaso v. Watkins -- The supreme court case that extended "no religious test" to states.
- Virtual particles (I don't know much about them, but they have been mentioned as another possible way for the universe to come into existence without god.)
- Koran science (I can not tell you how may times I have listened to a muslim defend the origins of the Koran with the argument that it provides scientific information that an illiterate man could never have know. There are so many ridiculous claims though that this would be a very lengthy project.)
- Losing Faith in Faith by Dan Barker
- Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon by Daniel Dennett
- The End of Faith by Sam Harris
- God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens
- God: The Failed Hypothesis by Victor Stenger
- Harry Potter series
- Irreligion: A Mathematician Explains Why the Arguments for God Just Don't Add Up by John Allen Paulos (comes out Dec. 26, 2007)
- A Brief History of Disbelief, hosted by Jonathan Miller (See http://www.abriefhistoryofdisbelief.org/ )
- Common sense You know, people put a lot of emphasis on common sense, I think a page about examples where common sense lies to us would be nice.
- Consciousness There's a need to define it
- Dead Sea scrolls
- Gods in the Old Testament — episodes 464, 466, and 483 of The Atheist Experience could be good starting points
- Trinity Explain trinitarianism and the heretical concepts surrounding it such as modulism(one god shows self in three ways) and tritheism(three seperate beings)