Iron Chariots Wiki:Requested pages
Got a page that you would love to see an article about, but you don't have the time or knowledge to write it yourself? Put a request here and somebody may do your work for you!
For those who are editing, don't forget to check the Wanted Pages list.
Religious nut bios
Wacky Bible stories
- Biblical laws (You know... stoning unruly kids to death, selling your daughter into slavery, not wearing clothes of mixed fabrics...)
(Court cases, the state of freedom of religion in various states and countries, etc.)
- Torcaso v. Watkins -- The supreme court case that extended "no religious test" to states.
- Naturalism (should probably link to sub articles on metaphysical naturalism, methodological naturalism, etc)
- Virtual Particles (I don't know much about them, but they have been mentioned as another possible way for the universe to come into existence without god.)
I think a page on Koran Science needs to be started. I can not tell you how may times I have listened to a muslim defend the origins of the Koran with the argument that it provides scientific information that an illiterate man could never have know. There are so many ridiculous claims though that this would be a very lengthy project.
- Losing Faith in Faith by Dan Barker
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon by Daniel Dennett
- The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris
- God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens
- God: the Failed Hypothesis by Victor Stenger
- Harry Potter series
- Irreligion: A Mathematician Explains Why the Arguments for God Just Don't Add Up by John Allen Paulos (comes out Dec. 26, 2007)
- Root of all evil, hosted by Richard Dawkins
- A Brief History of Disbelief, hosted by Jonathan Miller (See http://www.abriefhistoryofdisbelief.org/ )
- Apocryphal texts some of the books that were rejected from the Bible.
- Common sense You know, people put a lot of emphasis on common sense, I think a page about examples where common sense lies to us would be nice.
- Consciousness There's a need to define it
- Dead Sea scrolls
- Gods in the Old Testament
- Stub articles which ought to be expanded.
- Arguments from The Atheist Experience and The Non-Prophets. Matt Dillahunty has asked that if you hear a good argument on one of the ACA's shows, please add it here if it isn't here already.