Iron Chariots Wiki:Requested pages
Got a page that you would love to see an article about, but you don't have the time or knowledge to write it yourself? Put a request here and somebody may do your work for you!
For those who are editing, don't forget to check the Wanted Pages list.
If any of the requests below correspond to existing articles, but those articles are still very short, please remove the entry here and tag the article with an appropriate stub template. Stub articles in need of expansion can be found in the Stubs category.
- Josh McDowell
- Roy Moore
- Alvin Plantinga
- Ralph Reed
- James Rutz (Jim Rutz as redirect)
- Richard Swinburne
- René Descartes
Fictional, Biblical, scriptural
Religions and religious topics
- Calvinism (Calvinist as redirect)
- Crimen Sollicitationis (A document from the Catholic Church that set the global policy for the treatment of allegations of sex crimes)
- Heresy, heretic, heretical
- Pagan, Pagans, Paganism
Specific denominations, sects, cults
- Bahá'í faith
- Shia Islam (see Wikipedia:Shia Islam for various possible redirects)
- Shinto (Shintoism as redirect)
- Sunni Islam (Sunni as redirect)
- almost all of the individual books of the Bible (see Template:Books of the Bible for a listing)
- Torah, Tanakh, Talmud
Bible stories, parables, etc.
- Gods in the Old Testament — episodes 464, 466, and 483 of The Atheist Experience could be good starting points
Supernatural, paranormal, magic, myth
Philosophy, logic, ethics
Politics, society, culture
(Court cases, the state of freedom of religion in various states and countries, etc.)
- Torcaso v. Watkins -- The Supreme Court case that extended "no religious test" to states.
- Volcanoes A recent episode of The 700 Club presented Seven Wonders Museum curator Lloyd Anderson, who claims Mount St. Helens is proof that the earth can change drastically in a short period of time. This needs to be refuted with some hard facts.
Books, articles, essays, other writings
- Atheism: The Case Against God by George H. Smith, ISBN 978-0879751241
- George H. Smith, Wikipedia
- The End of Faith by Sam Harris
- The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values by Sam Harris
- Skeptical Inquirer
- Atheist Books and Literature Listings Listing of published atheist literature by title and author
- Edgar C. Whisenant, 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988 (see  and )
- Rational Conclusions by James D. Agresti (2009), claims to "meticulously demonstrate the truthfulness of the Bible." I can't find a critical review of it, so it would be good to get one written, and post (or link to) it here.
Film, TV, video
Websites, blogs, podcasts
General, miscellaneous, other
- Stub articles which ought to be expanded.
- Uncategorized pages which ought to be added to one or more categories.
- Arguments from The Atheist Experience and The Non-Prophets. Matt Dillahunty has asked that if you hear a good argument on one of the ACA's shows, please add it here if it isn't here already.