Iron Chariots Wiki:Requested pages
Got a page that you would love to see an article about, but you don't have the time or knowledge to write it yourself? Put a request here and somebody may do your work for you!
For those who are editing, don't forget to check the Wanted Pages list.
If any of the requests below correspond to existing articles, but those articles are still very short, please remove the entry here and tag the article with an appropriate stub template. Stub articles in need of expansion can be found in the Stubs category.
Fictional, Biblical, scriptural
Religions and religious topics
- Bad arguments against the existence of God -- are there any common arguments for atheism that are illogical, invalid, or otherwise weak?
- Calvinism (Calvinist as redirect)
- Crimen Sollicitationis (A document from the Catholic Church that set the global policy for the treatment of allegations of sex crimes)
- Heresy, heretic, heretical
- Israel, Israelite, Israelites
- Pagan, Pagans, Paganism
- Trinity Explain trinitarianism and the heretical concepts surrounding it such as modulism (one god shows self in three ways) and tritheism (three seperate beings)
- Zion, Zionism, Zionist
Specific denominations, sects, cults
- Bahá'í faith
- Church of Satan
- Orthodox Judaism
- Shia Islam (see Wikipedia:Shia Islam for various possible redirects)
- Shinto (Shintoism as redirect)
- Sunni Islam (Sunni as redirect)
- almost all of the individual books of the Bible (see Template:Books of the Bible for a listing)
- Dead Sea scrolls
- Torah, Tanakh, Talmud
Bible stories, parables, etc.
- Gods in the Old Testament — episodes 464, 466, and 483 of The Atheist Experience could be good starting points
Supernatural, paranormal, magic, myth
Philosophy, logic, ethics
- Common sense You know, people put a lot of emphasis on common sense, I think a page about examples where common sense lies to us would be nice.
Politics, society, culture
(Court cases, the state of freedom of religion in various states and countries, etc.)
- Torcaso v. Watkins -- The Supreme Court case that extended "no religious test" to states.
- Virtual particles (I don't know much about them, but they have been mentioned as another possible way for the universe to come into existence without god.)
- Volcanoes A recent episode of The 700 Club presented Seven Wonders Museum curator Lloyd Anderson, who claims Mount St. Helens is proof that the earth can change drastically in a short period of time. This needs to be refuted with some hard facts.
Books, articles, essays, other writings
- 50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God by Guy P. Harrison
- The End of Faith by Sam Harris
- Skeptical Inquirer
- Life--How Did it Get Here? By Evolution or By Creation?, Watchtower society anti-evolution book.
- Atheist Books and Literature Listings Listing of published atheist literature by title and author
Film, TV, video
Websites, blogs, podcasts
General, miscellaneous, other
- Stub articles which ought to be expanded.
- Uncategorized pages which ought to be added to one or more categories.
- Arguments from The Atheist Experience and The Non-Prophets. Matt Dillahunty has asked that if you hear a good argument on one of the ACA's shows, please add it here if it isn't here already.