God Is Not Great
From Iron Chariots Wiki
Revision as of 17:15, 19 January 2017 by Tim Sheerman-Chase
God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything is a book by Christopher Hitchens.
- Putting It Mildly
- Religion Kills
- A Short Digression on the Pig: or, why Heaven Hates Ham
- A Note on Health, to Which Religion Can Be Hazardous
- The Metaphysical Claims of Religion Are False
- Arguments from Design
- Revelation: The Nightmare of the "Old" Testament
- The "New" Testament Exceeds the Evil of the "Old" One
- The Koran Is Borrowed from Both Jewish and Christian Myths
- The Tawdriness of the Miraculous and the Decline of Hell
- "The Lowly Stamp of their Origin": Religion's Corrupt Beginnings
- A Coda: How Religions End
- Does Religion Make People Behave Better?
- There Is No "Eastern" Solution
- Religion as an Original Sin
- Is Religion Child Abuse?
- An Objection Anticipated: The Last-Ditch "Case" Against Secularism
- A Finer Tradition: The Resistance of the Rational
- In Conclusion: The Need for a New Enlightenment
- Gene McCarraher, This Book Is Not Good, 2007