God's Not Dead (film)
From Iron Chariots Wiki
The professor is wrongly portrayed as a straw man Atheist who wants to force people to become Atheists. It also treats Atheism as a religion.
Logical fallacies, inaccuracies and straw man arguments
- Stephen Hawking is a pantheist, not an atheist
- Lightning in a puddle
- Islam is oppressive and permits a man to beat a women
- Atheism is oppressive
- The universe came from nothing.
- Atheists hate God.
- Atheists force people to disbelieve in god
- Atheists are apathetic towards other religions and are condescending to anyone who practices them
- Burden of proof
- Argument from ignorance
- Appeal to authority
- Appeal to emotion (Scene where the Professor dies.)
- Special pleading
- Atheists know there is a God (In regarding the Professor's former belief in God)