Dark Dungeons (Chick tract)
Dark Dungeons is a Chick tract whose description is "Debbie thought playing Dungeons and Dragons was fun... until it destroyed her friend."
Some very classic-looking 80's kids play Dungeons & Dragons, and get caught in a crazy alternate universe of Jack Chick's imagination.
A friendly game
- Ms. Frost: "Okay, Wizard, cast your spell!"
- Marcie: "Okay, Dungeon Master. My spell of light blinds the monster."
- Frost: "The thief, Black Leaf, did not find the poison trap, and I declare her dead."
- Marcie: "NO, NOT BLACK LEAF! NO, NO! I'M GOING TO DIE! Please don't make me quit the game! Somebody save me! You can't do this!"
- Frost: "Marcie, get out of here. YOU'RE DEAD! You don't exist any more."
The game turns real!
- Frost: "Debbie, your cleric has been raised to the 8th level. I think it's time that you learn how to really cast spells."
- Debbie: "You mean you're going to teach me how to have the real power?"
- Frost: "Yes, you have the personality for it now."
- Narration: THE INTENSE OCCULT TRAINING THROUGH D&D PREPARED DEBBIE TO ACCEPT THE INVITATION TO ENTER A WITCHES' COVEN.
- Frost: "I've brought Elfstar to become a priestess and a witch."
- Cult member: "Welcome, Elfstar. You're now a priestess of the craft, and of the Temple of Diana."