Pages and categories related to fixing "wiki errors" and/or general "wikifying" of existing article content — as opposed to developing more and better content (for which see Category:Content development).
The following relevant special pages are listed here because they can't be placed in this category in the usual way.
- Places to check for vandalism
- Special:Recentchanges, for the most recent edits to the wiki
- Special:Newpages, for the most recently created pages (check for bad titles as well as inappropriate content)
- Special:Newimages, to check for inappropriate images uploaded to the wiki
- Special:Unusedimages, as above
- Errors to fix
- Special:BrokenRedirects, redirects that don't point to any existing page (either change the redirect, delete it, or create the missing article)
- Special:DoubleRedirects, redirects that point to other redirects (bypass any intermediate redirects and make all redirect pages point to an actual article)
- Special:Deadendpages, articles that don't link to any others
- Special:Lonelypages, articles not linked to by any others (consider adding reciprocal links from articles these pages link to)
- Special:Disambiguations, links to disambiguation pages (generally should be replaced by links to more specific page titles)
- Category maintenance
- Special:Uncategorizedpages, articles not placed in any category (all pages except the Main Page should be placed in at least one category)
- Special:Uncategorizedcategories, categories not placed in any other (parent) category (all categories except the "top-most" category, called Browse categories, must contain a [[Category:]] link to its parent category)
- Special:Wantedcategories, categories used in articles but not existing yet (add a [[Category:]] link)
- Special:Unusedcategories, categories that exist but contain no pages or subcategories (look for relevant stuff to populate these categories, or delete them)
- Special:Mostcategories, articles with the most categories (less relevant ones may need to be removed)
- Special:Mostlinkedcategories, categories with the most articles and subcategories (may need to be split up into separate categories)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.