m (→External links: fix link)
m (→External links: rem extraneous horiz rule)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 15:13, 20 June 2008
One counter-argument to the doctrine of the Bible's divine inspiration is to point out the many logical inconsistencies within the text. Examining contradictions is also a useful tool to argue against Biblical literalism and the belief that every word of the Bible is equally true. When the Bible can be shown to be in contradiction with itself, it casts doubt upon the idea that it is entirely true.
- A List of Biblical Contradictions, by Jim Merritt. Library, Infidels.org
- Biblical Contradictions, American Atheists website.
- Bible Inconsistencies: Bible Contradictions?, by Donald Morgan. Library, Infidels.org
- Contradictions in the Bible, Skeptic's Annotated Bible website.
- Internal consistency of the Bible, Wikipedia