From Iron Chariots Wiki
Revision as of 09:19, 26 February 2011 by Jt
- "You atheists bash on Christians for having faith, but you have faith too!"
- "You atheists bash on Christians for proselytizing, but you do it too!"
- "Atheists complain about religions so much, but they act just like them."
- "Atheists whine about religions cramming their beliefs down everyone else's throats, but they do it too."
- "You atheists bash on fundamentalism, but you are fundamentalists!"
Like any group of people, a certain percentage of them are going to be hypocrites, and atheists are no exception. The aforementioned strawman arguments are generally invalid for one or more reasons.